Well, here it is, January 2, 2009 and my Christmas cards are still sitting on the kitchen table. They've been done since mid-December, I've just been waiting on the pictures to arrive to put in the cards. It's a slam to my pride of being on-time, but maybe a lesson for me right at the start of 2009. Please forgive the delay and perhaps we'll be the first to wish you Happy MLK day!
We hope this new year brings many blessings your way.
LT

3 comments:
I love getting Christmas cards and gifts late! It spreads the holiday feeling a little. :)
Don't feel so bad. We left all our gifts in KY and had to ship them to SC on Jan 2....
Okay, I don't feel so bad now. he-he! Hope you all are doing well. The pics are adorable!
LT
Hey Gang! :) I just thought it might have got lost in the mail when it showed up when it did. I didn't think anything of it ha ha...The girls are getting so big, tell them all hieee and give them hugs. I hope you have a wonderful CHRISTmas and thank you for thinking of us on the Holidays. I think about you guys all the time. Hugs!
Post a Comment